Many Options to Choose From:
Bike Path Country has the ability to offer all different types of signage and placement options to municipalities and advertisers. Our goal is to make sure that the signs stand out from the environment in an unabtrusive way, and also add value to the end user. Each sponsors' advertisement will contain a GPS tagged QR code that can launch Mobile Apps, Mobile Ready Websites, Mobile Ready Videos, Directions, Texting Programs, and more.
We can work with the existing signs on a bike path, provide you with our signs, or work with a local sign company in the area of your bike path or park. Below are examples of the different ways that we can help companies engage in Socially Responsible Advertising that gives back to the community:
Raise Money for Your Community
Bike Path Country was established to offer a new way to advertise to outdoor and heath enthusiasts, while raising revenue for improvements in the community. We offer attractive and non-obtrusive signage options for parks, hiking trails, bike paths, boardwalks, golf courses, cross country ski paths, snow mobile trails, scenic overlooks, and more. A percentage of advertising revenue is invested in a beautification fund to keep the bike paths and parks clean and safe. An additional percentage of advertising revenue goes to the Parks Department for maintenance and expansion of bike path infrastructure.
Community Benefits Include:
- Economic stimulus plans for infrastructure improvements.
- Job creation through economic stimulation (maintenance, patrols, upkeep).
- Promote tourism and local attractions.
- Encourage the support and patronage of local businesses.
- Provide a safer and cleaner environment for people to exercise.
- Provide directions to food, water, restrooms, first aid, and emergency services.
Raise Additional Revenue For:
- Mile Markers
- Emergency First Aid Stations
- Pet Waste Bag Dispensers
- Fitness Stations
- Water Fountains
- Park Benches
- Bike Tire Pumps
- Bike Path Maintenance
- Increased Police Patrols
- 911 Call Boxes
- Garbage and Litter Removal
How To Start
For more information on how we can help your county or state funded bike path, call 855.4.BIKEPATH (855.424.5372 or email municipalities (at) bikepathcountry.com.
We Give Back to the Community
Socially Responsible Advertising, or SRA, is different from traditional billboards outdoor advertising because it serves a greater purpose. When you advertise with Bike Path Country, a percentage of the advertising fee is given back to the parks and recreation system. This helps keep our bike paths and parks greener, safer, and regularly maintained. Your Bike Path Country sponsorship will leave a lasting positive effect on the community for years to come!
Advertiser Benefits Include:
- Advertise to an active, health conscious, and engaged customer.
- Deliver your message in an uncluttered environment.
- Repeat exposure to frequent exercisers, which achieves a more memorable message.
- Continuous advertising message (Dawn til Dusk).
- Complement to your other local and regional media components.
- Associate your business with an advertising forum that has green initiatives and is Socially Responsible.
- Work with experienced experts in the field of marketing and outdoor advertising.
- Ads can incorporate direct downloads to apps, mobile websites, and texting programs.
Expand Your Reach
Bike Path Country has several advertising options for local businesses as well as national and international brands. Using QR Codes with GPS coordinates, we are able to promote to people that are close to our advertisers' geographic area. As many urban and suburban communities continue to become more bike friendly, we are able to diversify our geographic locations as well as demographic reach.
Sponsor A Path for the Future
Today's youth is tomorrow's future. What better way to help support a healthier community than to give children a safe place to play and get exercise? Since many bike paths have now been around for decades, they need continuous upkeep in order to be safe for the community to use. With the funding for parks and recreation projects being cut every year from community budgets, Bike Path Country offers a unique opportunity for advertisers to help keep them going.
For more information on how you can advertise on our site or any of the bike paths that we work with, email advertisers (at) bikepathcountry.com or call 855.4.BIKEPATH (855.424.5372).